Saturday 22 August 2009

Twitter Tatter


So I was browsing through my Twitter, and as there's a lot of Football on this weekend, all the pros are tweeting their hearts out. Here's just a little view of what they're getting up to.

I'll start with Alecko Eskandarian, the LA Galaxy forward.
alecko11Headed to the HDC to watch the WPS Final, LA vs NJ. My prediction? 2-1 NJ and my twin sis Heather O'reilly will be WPS Finals MVP.

There are more abbreviations in there than a list of the World's most famous charities! Prizes for knowing what he's actually talking about (except Katie for obvious reasons).

Next up is Stuart Holden, USMNT player, revealing his generosity to a Twitter friend.
stuholden22RT @keikamara: FOR 4 GAME TICKETS...WHAT DID I DO WHEN I SCORED MY 1st GOAL FOR THE DYNAMO? 1st complete answer wins my box seat BLESS.

Think I wanna get myself to one of his games!

Holden in the action again here, exchanging pleasantries with close mate Jozy Altidore.
stuholden22@JozyAltidore17 how did the debut go ? Congrats on the win bruv!

And Altidore's reply.
JozyAltidore17@stuholden22 it was sick my man I loved every second can't wait for the next game

Nice to know the dude's enjoying life over here. S'not all doom and gloom afterall!

Finally, Giuseppe Rossi treats us to an insight as to what life as a professional Footballer is really like.
GiuRo22heyyy...took a dip in the pool cuz its sooo hot now...gonna be watching soccer games the whole weekend..good one tonite - milan vs. siena.

I'm sure they work hard reaaaally.

No comments:

Post a Comment